B2B and Product Marketing Manager (M/W/D)
Challenges we trust you with
- Your role: You are a marketing leader for our product launches. You create and oversee the launch plan, messaging and content for our website and brochures.
- Your impact: You drive and coordinate marketing campaigns with our distributors and sales managers. You support with creating engaging content for social media, webinars, and newsletters. You represent us at selected congresses and support the exhibition manager when needed.
- Your team: You communicate effectively with our external partners and marketing agencies. You are a valued member of our marketing team and report to the Marketing Director.
- Your qualifications: You have a bachelor’s or higher degree in Marketing and relevant experience in product marketing, preferably in the healthcare or medical device industry.
- Your achievements: You have successfully led or co-led at least two major product launches and built best-in-class B2B marketing campaigns. You have created engaging and informative brochures and web content for customers.
- Your skills: You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can work well with cross-functional teams and external partners. You have a clinical background or a background in the healthcare sector, ideally radiation therapy. A strong understanding of the Asia Pacific market is an asset. You are proficient in market analysis, KPI measurement and digital marketing tools. You have a positive, can-do and problem-solving mindset and a team spirit.
- A fulltime job opportunity and unlimited contract
- Diverse and challenging tasks
- Personal responsibility and teamwork
- International and dynamic team
- Regular internal and external training - development and coaching
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Team events
- A remuneration system that rewards your success/ 30 vacation days
Please apply directly online with salary expectation and start day.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf mittelfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!