DevOps Engineer (m/w)
Location: Nürnberg or München, Germany; Full time; Open-ended
Come join our growing Digital Team on a journey full of new technologies and learning. Help shape the next wave of digital products and services in a company that has an appealing brand and over 50 years of history. Our focus is all about building stuff and less on politics, barriers, and titles. We are a small passionate team with all the benefits of a larger organization.
What We’re Looking For
- You take pride in designing simple solutions to complex problems.
- You write readable code, complimented with robust tests and useful documentation.
- You see yourself as a member of the development team and engage daily at eye level.
- You are an energy multiplier, injecting enthusiasm and learnings in every team interaction.
- You aren’t shy about searching for key contacts outside your own area of expertise.
- You are an absolute believer in industry standards, best practices, architecture and design patterns.
- You know how to build a system from zero to production-ready, and think end to end about our products and delivery.
- You take a look at the systems health first thing in the morning.
- You are programming-language and technology agnostic.
- You cannot stand being in a comfort-zone.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps/System engineer working on high availability and scalability of several Web and Mobile platform.
- Strong experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment/Delivery.
- Strong experience with Application and Infrastructure Monitoring.
- Strong experience with Cloud hosting platform like AWS, Azure and others.
- Strong experience with Web development processes.
- Strong experience coding against RESTful APIs or service oriented middle tiers.
- Strong experience with git and SVN.
- Solid experience with PHP up to version 7 and frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, or others, relational databases, message queues.
- Preferably, you speak also German.
An inspiring environment
- The chance to work on platforms with millions of visits.
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- Real training and conferences.
- Company sponsored language courses.
- A multicultural environment with employees from all over the world.
- State of the art equipment.
- Location: Nürnberg or München, Germany.
Not the right job for you? Don’t worry! You’re more than welcome to send us an unsolicited application!
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf mittelfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!