Project Coordinator (m/f/d)
Project Coordinator Medizinprodukte
We are hiring!
Project Coordinator (m/f/d)
VEC Imaging is the world leader in developing nanotube based multi-beam X-ray (MBX) tubes. We are dedicated to developing, producing and selling the nanotube based X-ray components and control/power electronics for medical and security applications. The combined talent of our Engineers has led to numerous international publications, IP’s and patents. As a team we strive to improve healthcare and save lives.
Our vision is to always be forward thinking. We do not follow - We revolutionize! After years of research, VEC Imaging was formed in 2018 as a joint venture between CETTEEN GmbH and Varex Imaging Corporation, who brings 65 years of X-ray tube manufacturing experience to our joint venture. VEC Imaging has both ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications, showing our dedication to quality customer service and products and to enhancing a sustainable society.
- Ensure Production processes are followed, as documented in the project schedules
- Identification risks, issues or non-conformities in the processes
- Participate on internal audits as requested, help identify and document solutions to nonconformities
- Interface with Team Leads for monitoring project schedules
- Drive the change management process for all changes related to a given project
- Issue and Risk management
- Gather information and complete status reporting
- Assume responsibility for delivery of "parts/equipment" in each project plan, look for efficiencies.
- Monitor the ordering, receipt and preparation of parts
- Monitor department’s Internal Inventory Management
- Support Team leads as required
- A bachelor's degree in science (physics, chemistry, and materials sciences) or engineering (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or chemical engineering)
- Education and/or experience with business practices is required
- Business fluent in English and B1+ in German
- Principles of chemical, electrical, mechanical engineering, and materials sciences.
- Principles of Project Management
- ISO Standards pertinent to your department
- Agile and Hybrid Project Management knowledge, at least 1 year experience is preferred
- Organized and efficient
- Experience in using digital tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- A high level of analytical competence and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- An independent and results-oriented way of working
What VEC Imaging can offer you:
the opportunity to work with revolutionary technologies
the opportunity to grow and make a difference in an up-and-coming company.
flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
a modern workplace with state-of-the-art laboratories and collaborative work areas
excellent transport connections, convenient location
- Place of work: VEC Imaging GmbH & Co. KG, Henkestraße 91, 91052 Erlangen
- Website: vecimaging.com
- Beginning: Immediately
- Hours: Full-time 40 hours per week
Please send your informative application documents incl. references, photo and information on your salary expectations as an email to email@example.com.
For inquiries about the advertised position, please contact Mr. Phat Tran at the telephone number 09131/ 9126926.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf mittelfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!