SENIOR MEDICAL PHYSICIST (M/W/D)
Join our team!
As a member of the IBA family and acting as a leading player in the field of Quality Assurance in Radiation Therapy and Medical Imaging, IBA Dosimetry continuously innovates solutions that enhance quality and outcome of cancer treatments. Our products are distributed worldwide and we are very proud of our international cultural diversity. Headquartered close to Nuremberg, around 160 employees from over 30 different nations happily come to work every day sharing the same passion for developing product solutions that protect, enhance and save lives. You consider yourself as a professional in your field yet you are also eager to learn continuously. Team spirit is part of your genes and new challenges boost your motivation.
For our R&D Physics Team we are currently looking for a
Medical Physicist – (m/w/d)
• You will apply your skills and talents into fascinating scientific and technical problems.
• You will be responsible for modelling beam parameters of therapeutic linear accelerators and validation of beam models
• You will participate in the design and development of new products and features, as well as in the implementation and testing of prototypes.
• You will be responsible for clinical validation and documentations of new products as well as new releases of existing products.
• As a medical physics expert at IBA Dosimetry, you will have strong interaction with product management and engineering teams, as well as with scientific partners, in order to rise to the challenges from scientific and medical communities.
• Your deep knowledge in the field of Medical Physics will help to conduct internal trainings of other groups within our company.
• Diploma or PhD. in Physics, ideally in the field of radiotherapy, or a related field.
• At least 3 years of clinical experience as a Medical Physicist or in a comparable position.
• Data analysis with scientific tools (i.e. Phyton, Matlab)
• Expertise in treatment planning would be an asset.
• Preferably you have already worked in the field of product training for ELEKTA or VARIAN.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good written and spoken English skills.
This position allows you to work in an independent, internationally active and varied environment. Does this sound like you? Do YOU appreciate a dynamic and positive working climate? Do you want to provide added value and actively contribute to our and your success? We look forward to YOUR meaningful application. To enable a better comparison and fairness please apply exclusively online stating your salary expectations and possible starting date. For any further questions please feel free to contact Irina Sotirova directly via LinkedIn or under email@example.com
What if YOU could save lives, with YOUR daily work?
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf mittelfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!