Senior Software Developer (f/m/d)
Senior Software Developer– (f/m/d)
Software plays an important role in our strategy; our software development department is constantly growing. Our teams doing agile software development, using a wide range of technologies, covering C#.net, SQL Server, WPF, Microsoft Azure, MVC4, Java script with Angular JS …
To become even better software developers for medical devices we are regularly attending professional trainings for medical device developers and for radiation therapy.
You will join our agile software development team. The team mainly focusses on technologies within the Microsoft development stack including web and desktop development, with opportunities to work on both the front-end UI/UX and the back end. There is always something new to work on and your skill set will constantly be improved.
Join our team!
You are an ambitious software developer who is eager to learn and become part of an experienced software development team. As a Senior Software Developer you want to take the responsibility for more than just lines of code. You like to see your software from a customer’s point of view as well.
- You demonstrate proficient knowledge of software development best practices
- Senior level experience with the .net development stack, and open for different technologies such as python and java
- Ability to turn abstract concepts into clear and accurate software documentation
- You have a diploma in information technologies, computer science, or equivalent work experience
- You are a team player with good communication skills
- Experience with agile software development methods
- Mentoring less experienced developers
- You can communicate fluently in English, ideally you speak German as well
IBA offers you a flexible work environment and a competitive compensation package. You have real possibilities to evolve within the organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp. If you see the challenge and excitement to be part of a dynamic international team, please send us your meaningful application.
To enable a better comparison and fairness please apply exclusively online stating your salary expectations and possible starting date. For any further questions please feel free to contact Irina Sotirova, firstname.lastname@example.org
What if YOU could help saving lives, with YOUR daily work?
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf mittelfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!