TECHNICAL WRITER (F/M/D) - IN NUREMBERG
As a member of the IBA family and acting as a leading player in the field of Quality Assurance in Radiation Therapy and Medical Imaging, IBA Dosimetry continuously innovates solutions that enhance quality and outcome of cancer treatments. Our products are distributed worldwide and we are very proud of our international cultural diversity. Headquartered close to Nuremberg, around 160 employees from over 30 different nations happily come to work every day sharing the same passion for developing product solutions that protect, enhance and save lives.
You consider yourself as professional in your field yet and you are also eager to learn continuously. Team spirit is part of your genes and new challenges boost your motivation.
To further strengthen our team at our business unit in our Headquarter in Schwarzenbruck, we are hiring a
Technical Writer (f/m/d) in Nuremberg
- Analyze innovative and meaningful new products in development to describe their intended uses, efficient workflows, regulatory requirements and specification for the future users.
- Collect product information from various sources like the software or hardware development teams, physics and engineering, product owners and product managers, and the quality management.
- Create User Guides with easy to understand and clear texts and descriptions, apply the right level of detail for sophisticated software and hardware solutions, and use illustrations and photos.
- Maintain and update the user documentation to constantly ensure the safe, correct and efficient use of our products and the compliance to medical device regulations.
- Work on the implementation of a new content management system and proactively use the new system to improve the documentation and the documentation workflows.
- Publish the user documentation on several media (paper, digital, knowledge base).
- Set up, develop and improve tools to optimize the communication and sharing of documents.
- Organize the translation and validation of the user documentation to other languages and ensure the consistency between multi language versions.
- You have a degree or diploma in a writing or technical discipline and / or existing experience in the field of technical writing;
- You have a minimum experience in the field of medical devices or similar application of at least 1 year;
- You bring a dedicated experience and didactical skills in technical writing.
- You are fascinated by new technologies, you have a broad technical knowledge and you are always willing to learn more;
- You are used to work in cross-functional teams following a common goal;
- You are an assertive person with strong interpersonal skills, able to drive change;
- You are a flexible, stress resistant and self-motivated person with very good planning & organizing skills;
- You are a client minded person with excellent communication skills in English (verbally and in writing), additional languages (German, French, Spanish,..) are desirable;
This position allows you to work in an independent, internationally active and dynamic environment. Does this sound like you? Do you appreciate a dynamic and positive working climate? Do you want to provide added value and actively contribute to success? We look forward to your meaningful application. To enable a better comparison and fairness please apply exclusively online stating your salary expectations and possible starting date. For any further questions please feel free to contact Irina Sotirova in LinkedIn.
What if YOU could help saving lives, with YOUR daily work?
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf mittelfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!