Temporary Project Manager (m/f/d) (6 months)
Modern, focused on the future and yet rooted in a long history. The globally active Carl Schlenk AG, based in middle-Franconian Barnsdorf, was founded in 1879. Today SCHLENK is an internationally leading manufacturer of industrial raw materials and semi-finished products with a global presence through its 10 production sites and over 100 agencies. The Group consists of two divisions: Schlenk Metallic Pigments GmbH and Schlenk Metal Foils GmbH & Co. KG.
The division Metal Foils specializes in the production of thinnest metal foils with numerous possible surface treatments and a multitude of delivery forms. With various end application areas ranging from power electronics and automotive, to medical and aviation, we engage likewise with traditional big brands as with deep-tech startups around the globe. With our approach to innovate by collaborating with various stakeholders across the supply chain, we seek to leave a greener planet, by increasing our customer’s product life cycle and performance metrics. We have a strong team spirit and actively promote career development within SCHLENK. The people working for us are key to our success: We need a variety of backgrounds and perspectives to offer our customers the best solutions.
Schlenk Metal Foils (SMF) is looking for the following position located at its headquarters in - Barnsdorf starting asap
Temporary Project Manager (m/f/d)
for 6 months
As a project manager with us, you can impact the future of our company by providing effective recommendations and sustainable solutions for SCHLENK's leadership team.
- Hands on: From Day 1, you will be involved in an impactful strategic project concerned with the expansion of our business and global presence
- Grow: Collaborating with various external stakeholders – selected entrepreneurs, managers and consultants from the US & EU - you will have development opportunities in the fields of Innovation & Growth and Organizational Excellence
- Provide clarity and direction: Throughout the entire project phase, that is conducting a due diligence, compiling a business and financing plan, as well as communicating findings and recommendations to C-level, you are driving the success of a strategic key project
- See your impact: Based on our comprehensive end-to-end service delivery, you can accompany the project from start to finish
- Enhance our and your tool kit: You will get the opportunity to update and expand our methods, concepts and tools for project management. Moreover, you will learn everything there is to know about the power electronics, aviation and battery industry
- Master's degree in industrial engineering in at least 2nd semester OR a completed Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering followed/enrolled in a Master's degree in Business Administration
- Work experience as project manager and/or industrial engineer is a plus
- Interest in sustainable energy and energy storage systems
- Work ethic: Team player, hands-on mentality, data-driven, willing to take ownership
- Language: Business fluent in both German and English (B2 or higher)
- Experience with creating business plans is a plus
- Location-independent work models (defined days of presence in Barnsdorf and place of residence in Germany)
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible work arrangements without travelling, various leisure program offerings, and much more
- Top management visibility and strategic projects with sustainable impact pave the way for a management career in the industry
- Attractive compensation with variable component depending on the evaluation of your directs
- Become an expert in the lithium-ion battery industry, with connections all around the globe, and actively shape tomorrow’s environment
- For master candidates: This project could be construed as master thesis as well
We look forward to receive your application.
Please use our application form under "Apply now".
Carl Schlenk AG • Human Resources • Barnsdorfer Hauptstraße 5 • D-91154 Roth-Barnsdorf
Tel.: +49 (0) 9171 808-0 • E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • www.schlenk.de/karriere
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf mittelfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!