Working Student #3 in the field of High Voltage/High Power Engineering (m/f/d)
We are hiring!
Working Student in the field of High Voltage/High Power Engineering (m/f/d)
VEC Imaging is the world leader in developing nanotube based multi-beam X-ray (MBX) tubes. We are dedicated to developing, producing and selling the nanotube based X-ray components and control/power electronics for medical and security applications. The combined talent of our Engineers has led to numerous international publications, IP’s and patents. As a team we strive to improve healthcare and save lives.
Our vision is to always be forward thinking. We do not follow - We revolutionize! After years of research, VEC Imaging was formed in 2018 as a joint venture between CETTEEN GmbH and Varex Imaging Corporation, who brings 65 years of X-ray tube manufacturing experience to our joint venture. VEC Imaging has both ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications, showing our dedication to quality customer service and products and to enhancing a sustainable society.
- Support in the development of High Voltage and High Power components
- Testing the communication with ADCs and DACs
- Simulation and Verification of High Voltage pulse generators
- Development of digital control for pulse shaping in High Voltage pulse generators (Possibility for Master Thesis)
- Experience with high power components (MosFET, IGBT)
- Good understanding about digital and analog electronic components
- Knowledge in closed loop control systems
- Be fast learning and self-motivated
VEC Imaging values their employees because they:
- are highly motivated and excited to contribute to a growing company
- have a structured, goal-oriented approach to their work
- use entrepreneurial thinking and appreciate collaborating with colleagues
- have the desire to stay on the cutting edge of technology
- are professional and have a high level of integrity
- Proof of full-time study at a college, university or university of applied sciences.
- Proof of a valid certificate of enrolment
What VEC Imaging can offer you:
- the opportunity to work with revolutionary technologies
- the opportunity to grow and make a difference in an up-and-coming company.
- flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- a modern workplace with state-of-the-art laboratories and collaborative work areas
- excellent transport connections, convenient location
- parking spaces
- Place of work: VEC Imaging GmbH & Co. KG, Henkestraße 91, 91052 Erlangen
- Website: vecimaging.com
- Beginning: Immediately
- Hours: 20 hours per week
Please send your informative application documents as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf mittelfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!