Working Student #6 (m/f/d) Project Manager Xray tubes
We are hiring! Working Student (m/f/d)
Project Manager for the Nanotube Team
VEC Imaging is the world leader in developing nanotube based multi-beam X-ray (MBX) tubes. We are dedicated to developing, producing and selling the nanotube based X-ray components and control/power electronics for medical and security applications. The combined talent of our Engineers has led to numerous international publications, IP’s and patents. As a team we strive to improve healthcare and save lives.
Our vision is to always be forward thinking. We do not follow………. We revolutionize! After years of research, VEC Imaging was formed in 2018 as a joint venture between CETTEEN GmbH and Varex Imaging Corporation, who brings 65 years of X-ray tube manufacturing experience to our joint venture. VEC Imaging has both ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications, showing our dedication to quality customer service and products and to enhancing a sustainable society.
Where you would work:
VEC Imaging is headquartered in the Medical Valley Center, Henkestrasse 91, Erlangen. Getting to work is convenient, parking is available as well as a bus stop in front of the building. We are located with easy access to the city center and the train station. Modern offices, state of the art laboratories/clean room, collaborative workspaces and a café make for an enjoyable work experience.
- Project Manager X-ray tube projects for medical and security applications
- Work with the VEC Imaging Project Management Office to help drive your projects
- Manage project risks, issues and changes for your projects
- Perform status reporting, rolling data up to the Overall Project Manager
- Manage the financial budget for your project and work to drive project costs down
Our requirements and your profile:
- Experience managing various x-ray projects, including (all or some of these):
- Breast Tomo / CT
- Chest CT / Tomo
- C-Arm / O-Arm
- Dental CT / Tomo
- Security x-ray diffraction
- Security back scattering systems
- Pursing a Masters in Project Management is optimal
VEC Imaging values their employees because they:
- are highly motivated and excited to contribute to a growing company
- have a structured, goal-oriented approach to their work
- use entrepreneurial thinking and appreciate collaborating with colleagues
- have the desire to stay on the cutting edge of technology
- are professional and have a high level of integrity
What VEC Imaging can offer you:
- Opportunity to grow with and make a difference in an emerging company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Modern workplace with convenient transportation options
- The ability to work with revolutionary technology that will improve healthcare and save lives
- Beginning: Immediately
- Hours: 20 hours per week, unless you are finished with courses and working an internship then hours can be between 20 - 40.
- Our Hiring Process
- Submit your CV and application documents to Business Operations:
- If applicable, a first interview will be held with the Team Lead and potential colleagues.
- If applicable, a second interview will be held with additional Team Leads and the CEO
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf mittelfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!