Working Student in Program Coordination (m/f/d)
KEY FEATURES OF THE ROLE
As a working student, you will be supporting our Program Coordinators with various customer projects around Europe. You will support the team with project management tasks such as prework and postwork of Assessment Centers, Development Centers or Trainings. You will have a chance to interact with global customers, hotel Staff, work on finalizing documents, presentations and evaluations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Enrollment in a bachelor or master’s program
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experienced in proofreading and formatting Microsoft Office documents
- Having a valid Class B driver’s license and willingness to travel
- Available for at least a year
- Detail orientated, well organized and structured, even in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- High level of motivation and engagement
- Ability to work autonomously and willingness to take on responsibility
- Able to build professional relationships and is comfortable interacting with others
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Involvement in various customer projects around Europe including delivery on-site
- Chance to interact with global customers
- Insight into the development and implementation of product related materials (e.g case studies, role-plays, observation documents, training manuals, psychological tests)
- An open and friendly working atmosphere in an international environment
- Collaborate with small, diverse teams composed of psychology and business experts
- Be part of a fun-loving company that values support and acceptance
If you are interested in this position please send your resume, a letter of motivation and transcript of records to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application, please state your preferred starting date and the reference number EJ-2018-07-GERMANY-001. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf mittelfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!