Senior Trialing technician/Team lead (m/f/d)
Mas Seeds is one of the leading European Seed producers for Maize and Oilseed with a turnover of 200 Mio Euros and 700 employees. With our 70 years of experience in the seed business, we provide genetic innovations, high-quality seeds, and extensive services to farmers.
Mas Seeds is a branch of the Maisadour group with its headquarters in southwest France. The Maisadour group has a global presence; the 5400 employees generate a turnover of 5.4 billion Euros per year.
MAS Seeds has been breeding for Silage Maize since the early 90s. Germany is our excellence center for silage breeding and all related technologies. We work hard to provide cattle growers with new varieties that fit their needs: a good ratio between plant yield and feed value and maximum resilience towards biotic and abiotic stresses. We believe in the power of breeding to adapt varieties to climate change and more environmentally friendly agriculture.
- Organization of the team's daily work as well as of the seasonal and part-time employees (planning and coordination of work).
- Ensure that the data in breeding software is available completely and correctly.
- Ensure the maintenance and servicing of the test machines so that they are ready for operation at the time of use.
- Ensure cooperation with farmers: choosing the fields and communication on field operations.
- Plan and organize proper transport of the test machines to external locations.
- Planning the fields and the experimental network together with the center head.
- Planning and coordinating fieldwork (sowing, scoring, harvesting) and cooperation in this work.
- Implementation of the Safety policy at the R&D station
- Adherence to safety rules at the station and support employees so that they can work safely.
- University degree in Agronomy/Plant Breeding/Plant protection with several years of experience.
- Ability to plan and organize the trialing processes.
- In-depth knowledge of corn crop management
- In-depth knowledge of computer uses and data processing.
- Teamwork and communication
- Written and oral English and German skills
- Valid driving license
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf mittelfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!